Recomendamos el uso de Google Chrome para que pueda acceder al traductor de Google en español.
Aprenda más.
Despedir
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Give and get support around quitting

mrvapor

New "ex" here to help and offer advice!

Hi, my name is Phil and I am in the Navy. I was able to quit smoking using electronic cigarettes, and it worked so well for me that I felt like I should help get the word out about this amazing new product. There are still millions of smokers who have never heard about this, so my goal is to let people know where they can find the best E-cig on the market and educate them about the benefits of E-cigarettes in general. I do make a commission on the sales I refer, so I admit I am somewhat biased, but I've never sold anything before and the only reason I'm doing this is because I truly believe in this product. It really helped me quit smoking after trying other methods that didn't work.

The point I'm trying to make is that even though I'll be promoting E-cigs, each post I write will be relevant to the topic or question at hand, and I will not spam everyone with unrelated hyped up ads.

My bachelor's was in Psychology, and I'm one class away from my MBA, so as I former smoker I know the psychology of making and breaking habits. So if you really want to quit, you can and there are people like me that are here to help.

-Phil

Ps - here is a link to a blog I just started. I think you will find the story in the first post fascinating. Hopefully I'll have time to write more.

http://vaporoversmoke.blogspot.com

0 Kudos
0 Respuestas