cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

New member here

Hi I'm new here I am on day 4 on quitting smoking who else is on day 4? An another question how do you add a picture too your profile?

21 Replies
Fee33

Lol my eating has got much more bigger so to say since I stopped smoking. 

0 Kudos

save some for the boys.  🙂

0 Kudos
Fee33

Oh they eat alot too hahahaha...I just need to kick the cravings and certain things trigger me an wanting a cigarette butt I am not going back to smoking I've came 4 whole days and haven't smoked I am counting down to weeks an years to become smoke free!!! 

Very Good

You can consider quitting smoking sort of like adult potty training. 🙂

Fee33

Indeed! 

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

Hahahahaha, I never thought of it like that. Today, I will steal that - potty training. 

shashort

Hello and welcome to the EX community. This is really a great place for education and support. We are here for you when you need help getting through a crave or have a question. I am here today with 503 days of freedom but know I remember my day 1, 2 , 3 4 ect to know I don't ever want to go back there again and I know I wouldn't have this success if I wasn't a member of this great EX family. . Congratulations on making the decision to quit and here on day 4 of freedom Way to go. You have been given some good information and reading material to start you in underatanding the addiction. Take it one day at a time and use NOPE 9not one puff ever) and you don't do that anymore will help get you to success. Remember you don't have to go it alone just type help if cracing you will be surprised how many people run.  You CAN do this.

Fee33

Thanks so much I love this group already 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hello Stick figure.gif

bonniebee

Hi i just want to say ..............................sayings welcome with a pot of flowers.gif You are in the right place !!!