cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ed_

New Years Day Quitters

I am bound and determined to get the freakin' smokes out of my life! New Year's Day, 2009....I am getting the prescription for Chantrex and am going to do it! Happy New Year!
0 Kudos
480 Replies
Jenny66

happy new year....i had been smoke free for 3 days then i slipped today because of my thoughts i guess it was ...i really have no idea i will try again i got this i can do it

0 Kudos
Debi12

I don't usually have much luck keeping New Years resolutions.  I would however like to do better this year at keeping my house more organized...just a thought. 

Sending wishes to eveyone in this group.... hope you have a happy and healthy smoke-free 2012!

0 Kudos
char2120

I have been thinking for some time to quit smoking, especially after I have had some heart issues.  I also have severe allergies, but I have been using the excuse of "stress" in my life and I just can't quit.  My 6 year old granddaughter, who is the light of my life, asked me "Nanny, please don't smoke" and it really hit home.  This year I have making a resolution to quit for good.  I need help from everyone.  Happy and blessed New Year to everyone.  Charlotte

0 Kudos
lifedreamer

I am not one to make New Year Resolutions but this is something I have wanted to do for many years. AND I have tried a few times and have always went back. My last cig was Friday 10/30/11. I slipped last night and smoked 1/2 cig with a friend. So now trying to find my way back. I DO want to stop!!! Just have to find something to keep me busy. Thank you!

0 Kudos
sundropgirl35

I am new this......so I am trying to figure things out. I have been smoke free for 7 days! Yay me! I just am taking this one day at a time!

0 Kudos
dawn4

How are you New Year's Exes doing??

0 Kudos
nikki77

Hi sweetie!!!

0 Kudos
nikki77

12/29/12

0 Kudos
pir8fan

I started my Forever Quit 01/01/10!!!

0 Kudos
pir8fan

Hey Nikki! I hope you, and Noah, and Mom are doing well!

0 Kudos