cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ed_

New Years Day Quitters

I am bound and determined to get the freakin' smokes out of my life! New Year's Day, 2009....I am getting the prescription for Chantrex and am going to do it! Happy New Year!
0 Kudos
480 Replies
Lyndi

0 Kudos
nancympearson

147 days! 3more days and we are half way to 200. YES!!!
0 Kudos
j-a

SAT MAY 30, 09. 150 DAYS!!!! THAT IS ALMOST HALF A YEAR!! WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF OURSELVES, I KNOW I AM. THE CRAVINGS ARE VERY MINIMAL NOW, ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES I FIND MYSELF REACHING FOR THE INVISIBLE CANCER STICK WHILE I AM TALKING ON THE PHONE. LOL
  GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
0 Kudos
j-a

P.S. I LIKE THAT CARTOON LYDIA, NOW I AM ADDICTED TO STRAWS A ND TOOTHPICKS!!!! LOL LOL
0 Kudos
nancympearson

150 DAYS!!! i am so impressed!!!
0 Kudos
Lyndi

Five months today!!! Yay to US. We rock!!

As a bonus at my house - that adds up to 6,000 cigarettes NOT smoked by me!! My kitties, friends, curtains, walls, ceiling, clothes and carpets are all happy about that.

I am doing the happy dance!!!! (and I can breathe well enough now to do it with ooomph!!)
0 Kudos
angela6

Good Morning Everyone. Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that I'm still on the wagon. 154 days is amazing and Congrats to all of us. Gosh, it is an amazing milstone and we should be very proud of ourselves. I feel better then ever and I'm spending my summer smokefree. Will have my first camping trip since my quit starting next Friday and I'm so excited. I see me doing well on the hikes and not losing my breath as badly. Way to go everyone, we've done it!!!
0 Kudos
nancympearson

154 days---we aredoing so good. congrats everyone. We keep on keeping on!
0 Kudos
j-a

FRI JUN 5. HI GUYS !! I AM STILL AMONG THE SMOKE FREE TOO!!! LET US ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD , HEALTHY WORK!! DAY 156. YIPPEE!!!
0 Kudos
nancympearson

Hlleo friends, 157 days!!!!! Not too shabby! Love ya Nanc
0 Kudos