cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jon8

New Guy

Hello all
Ive quit a bunch of times and am on day 56 of this journey. Feels different this time and am determined but not over confidant that I can win. I have to...I have to...lol. Anyway, now I have to shed the 15 pounds Ive gained but its all good. Im off!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
jennie3

Hello Jon and welcome
0 Kudos
polly2

Way to go Jon!! Whenever you need any kind of support, you've found the right place to come!! If you get involved in replying to other people's posts, you will get the benefit of reinforcing your own commitment as well as feeling the joy of helping someone who could be saving a life! I hope to see you around!! Way to go on day 56 -- that's awesome! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
0 Kudos
jon8

Thats why Im here honestly...This is where I usually fail, that 2-3 month window. Thanks
0 Kudos
babs77

Welcome Jon, you've come to the right place. There's lots of people here ready to lend you support, encouragement and friendship.

Barbara - quit 1 month, 1 week, 3 day, 13 hours, 48 minutes, 16 seconds
0 Kudos
suzzy12345

Feels different for me this time as well....maybe that in itself is half the battle, and the secret to our success. Keep up the journey, and congrats on being on day 56.....
0 Kudos