cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gregp136

New Group?

Yes, I know there is a button I can press to request a new group, but I thought I would see if we have interest in one first.  It seems to me, now that since I no longer need pockets to carry cigarettes or lighters, why do I need pockets at all?

And if I don't need pockets, well, why do I need pants or shirts?  

So what about a nudist quitters group?

No need to buy those silly clothes anymore!  Now we are talking about saving the big bucks!!!

Greg

Tags (1)
25 Replies
bonniebee

You are to funny i don't know which one of you should get the comedy award You, Puff or Dale !!! You all crack me up !

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I can't stand to even go barefoot in the house and  Sleeping nude ....I hate it  !!! I would not put someone through the agony of seeing me naked ! I don't even own a full length mirror and if I did I would not dare look ! !

I think most people look much better with clothes on !  I guess I will never be a member of your club ! quit laughing.jpg

0 Kudos
Christine13

LOL, when I was young and in great shape, I would close all the drapes in the house and clean house that way.

But that was before kids and when hubby was at work.  Sigh, now I cringe at the thought of cleaning the house

naked!!

Besides really I'm a bit shy, hahaha!!

0 Kudos

RE: "Besides really I'm a bit shy, ..."

Hence closing the drapes.  My V-ex did the same thing with the drapes open wide and the front door open!  = O

0 Kudos
Christine13

Oh no, LOL.

I always thought it would be fun to skinny dip at the lake at night but I've never had the guts to try that either, ha ha ha.

0 Kudos

Now that I think about it, my V-ex wife would have been a perfect candidate for gregp136‌'s nudist group.  Forget skinny dipping.  She took the wind-sail all skinny.  Sadly, she doesn't smoke, but I can always wish.

0 Kudos