cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

New? First time here? Go straight to the Blogs!

This site can be very confusing!  We want you to find us and we all hang out at the Blogs 24/7!  Please make your comments and questions on the blogs and not on the forums  (where you are not) or groups which are not consistently attended.  At the blogs you'll get a lot of information and you'll get to know everyone.  Welcome!  We're glad you found us and want you to know we have success here and you can too!  Just meet us at the Blogs!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Welcome!  For the most part, only newcomers come to the forums (where you are now).  All the regualr members are at the Blogs.  The groups have some attention, but the Blogs are where you want to be!  You will get comments when you write a blog and you can read other blogs and their comments.  The blogs are where you get to know everyone and what they're doing to quit and stay quit.  The blogs are where you will get your best support.  Please go to the blogs and write and get some responses!  We have success here and you can too!

0 Kudos
tonyh.

Hi guys.  My name is TonyH, and I'm here with all you guys trying to accomplish the same mission.  I'm so tired of lacking energy, feeling defeated, and allowing these things to have so much control over my life.  I'm burnt out on lacking oxygen to do the things I love, feeling tired, having high blood pressure, smelling stinky, and paying for something that I just watch go literally "up in smoke."  (What a horrible waste of money).  Cigarettes are the evil monster in my life, and I'm ready to slay the monster and get onto the better things life has awaiting for me.  I want to feel vibrant, energetic, and ready to conquer the world again.  I used to be so very active with rock climbing, cycling, canoeing, hiking & backpacking, camping, and just enjoying the outdoors and the beauty of nature.  I want that life again, and I want it to the fullest.  At forty-nine years young, it's time to regain the conrol I have lost to cigarettes.  It's time to slay the monster.  Lookiing forward to taking any advice you guys might wanna give me.  I WILL listen and heed what you suggest, especially if you've found something that works for you, but I want to try and do it without meds.

0 Kudos
tonyh.

Alright.  My "quit day" was today.  Didn't do it.  Feel like I majorly failed at this.  I've moved it up to the 14th of August.  Bought myself a new mt. bike today as an incentive.  Now, I can't afford to buy cigarettes, and having to have wind to pedal hard down the trails will be a must.  Someone out there say a prayer for me if there is anyone out there who believes in a higher source please.  I'm truly desperate.  And, of course, I will owe you one!!!

0 Kudos

READ THIS!!!!                         DON'T WRITE HERE,   

Please go to the blogs,

Read the instructions above in my name.  Nobody comes here and you will wait and wait and wait.  The blogs are where we hang out 24/7 and are waiting for you!  We have success here and you can too, we just need you to find your way to the Blogs!

0 Kudos