cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

laurie45

Nervous

I've been a nervous person for a long time which is what led me back to smoking in the first place I hold all my emotions in good or bad and have created a negative wall around myself I have self destructive behavior and my heath and identity has become impared im 51 live in the slumbs and not an ounce of positivity everytim I try something good I get phisically ill I used to be miss health did bodybulding played music and had a lucrative Hand painted pinstriping Business I did not smoke for ten years I started back in 1995 when I got a divorce My physical illness seems to always boil down to smoking and my bad additude I have to face facts and stop not listening to facts and become constructive again I dont work due to the pressure I create in my own mind Im not 20 and superwoman any more I believe I will overcome this obstacle because I feel sick all the time and I know I am literally killing myself roobing my brain from oxygen and your brain is so important to keep intact I can tell you from experience Have a nice day My quit date is March 3  my old way of doing things would be just to stop cold turkey but I think Ill work on the tracking and trigers

0 Kudos
0 Replies