cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Nancy Took A Fall And Is In the ER (UPDATED) (AGAIN)

She thinks she may have broken her other hip.

Called from her cell. Waiting for X-rays.

Please pray for a good outcome to this.

Ok. She just texted.

There's a break but not bad. Friend got top Ortho lined up.

Don't know if tonight or tomorrow.

She's spending the night.

Total Hip Replacement THIS MORNING

Her other daughter doesn't know of our friendship but I messaged the one who does and I'm hoping to hear if she's been in and out of surgery. How long does a hip replacement surgery take? Anyone?

Nothing 6:45 EST

0 Kudos
108 Replies
ShawnP

Saying a prayer.

indingrl

Dear Father God please in MY Lord Jesus name thank you for being with Nancy now to comfort and strengthen her in your grace.... love.... peace and healing now and Nancy knows you are always with her now to eternity and thank you for always hearing MY prayer and being faithful and true in ALL you do.....amen and amen.

Pops

Such a bummer to hear  ...I'm also sending prayers for a speedy and painfree healing session...

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you Dale, please continue to keep us updated, huge but extra gentle loving hugs coming your way sweet Nancy with lots of good thoughts and prayers for you as well for strength and healing and peace of mind dear friend, I'm praying for a very Speedy Recovery xo .....

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

God, I am asking that you undertake for the doctors that are doing this surgery this morning.  I ask you to comfort Nancy as she goes through this procedure. Place your loving arms around her.  Let you know she is loved.Please give special healing.   In the precious name of Jesus Amen. 

Bonnie

AMEN....

0 Kudos

when she's healed, we're bubblewrapping that girl........

Image result for bubble wrap suit

She and ELLEN

RachelMB

Thinking of you sweet Nancy and sending prayers.  Remember how much we love you! xoxo

Rachel

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Oh poor Nancy! Sending many healing prayers and much love her way !

0 Kudos