cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Roller831

NML Weekly Check In – 9/27/2017

keep calm dont smoke.jpg

We are doing this discussion every Wednesday to offer encouragement and camaraderie to those in NML, basically months 2-3-4 of a quit. These dates are approximate!  All are welcome to play in our little playground!

Regardless of how long you’ve been quit, anyone who likes the conversation and wants to offer support is welcome to participate!

We are happy if you just stop by to say hi and let us know you are still with us in NML.  Feel free to offer up ideas on topic question and I will include them in next week’s post!  Stop by daily or as often as you like!  Don’t forget to post to the Daily Pledge! 

Topic Question: I got nothing for this week other than a blast form the past from the Caravan Master OldBones-Larry - /blogs/oldbones5358-Larry_10-21-2013-blog/2014/03/23/back-across-the-desert 

Read it in good health NMLers!  The following two lines stuck out to me,Safe journey to everyone.  One step, and then another, will get you to where you want to go.”

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Elders for helping us on a daily basis.  I still read daily and I truly believe that helps me protect and keep this quit precious. 

While I am happy to continue posting the NML weekly check in post, I also think it may be time for me to turn it over to someone else.  It has certainly helped me during my time in NML and I want to give the opportunity to someone else if they need or think it would be helpful to them.  Please let me know.  I am ok either way and don’t want to “hog” or take an opportunity away from someone else.

Click here to read Dale’s helpful blog about No Man’s Land: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... 

Click here to read what to expect in the first four months: /blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2011/06/26/what-to-expect-in-the-first-four-months 

Checking in here will help you get through NML and on your way to the first year where you can celebrate being in the 6% Club!

NML List  (Please let me know if there is anyone who has been missed!)

roller831

julesakaGG

Christophina

Brianairb2

constanceclum

josnyder72

Free2BU

bookee6

turtlegirl101

TurboRose

tlajbenn

Dani_2017 

Ready2021

Diannnnn

gregp136 – GRADUATED!!!

TW517 – GRADUATED!!!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
TurboRose

Hi All,

The last week has been a challenge. More later. Suffice to say, I'm still with the program. LOL I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for this community. N. O. P. E. 

Michele 89 DOF

Roller831

Michele - Glad you checked in!  We all have challenges and if you want to share, we are here to listen or share our own experiences, strengths, and hopes.  Good job sticking with the program and your 89 DOF!  SINAO!  (smoking is not an option)

Roller831

Where are all of the NMLers this week?  I am missing you!  Check in and let us know how you are doing!  Good or bad, we don't care...

0 Kudos