cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tommy88

My harmless cigarette 4 week quit kit - update

Hey guys, hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! I just wanted to share a quick update on my journey so far for all that have been asking! I got the 4 week harmless cigs quit kit package and started using them together with nicoderm patch on my quit date which was Nov 1, it's now about 2 and 1/2 weeks already and im going strong and havnt had a smoke since. Even though i have tired to cut straws in the past these seem to work since they actually feel and look like a real cigarette so when i use then when i get cravings it helps distract me from wanting to smoke which is why I think it's great. I think its a ot more likely to work better if you use together with a nrt product like i am with the patch. but overall I like that the cigarettes are extremely light and feel nice to hold, the patch helps me with the nicotine withdrawal and this helps me stop cravings for the hand to mouth action when I feel like I'm getting a crave to smoke. So far all i can say is that its a blessing and i am feeling great now not smoking. this is just my experience with them #harmlesscigarette and I must say it really is a wonderful tool to use.! but everyone has their own tips and tool but the main thing is as long as you stop smoking thats all that counts and wish good luck to all out there.   Thank you to everyone for all you support and advice! I am so forever grateful and thankful to all of you!

G-d Bless!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
maryfreecig

Right, everyone has their own favorite on quitting. I'm glad to hear that you're finding something that has helped.

I managed to quit cold turkey, but had a few go-to harmless tactics for a while. Time has healed me the most while I was busy staying quit.

Stick with your quit one day at a time! And lean on Ex as often as you want or need to. Congrats on your smobriety.

tommy88

Thanks for your support maryfreecig‌ !!   

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations, it really does sound like it's working for you, in conjunction with the patch.  I am really happy for you...keep going and stay close to the site, that really helps.  Read blogs, comment, write blogs...know that there are many people here and that we all want you to succeed.

Best,

Ellen

tommy88

Thank you elvan‌ i agree 100%. Indeed it is a perfect companion tog. with the patch and just the lve and support from everyone here and family and friends helps make it easier to get thru. thanks so much for all your support!

elvan

We all want you to be successful tommy88‌ and we have all been through the beginning of a quit...no one forgets.  I am really happy for you that this is working.  Keep going and keep us in the loop!

Ellen

0 Kudos