cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

KTQeeyore

My best buddy Marcie has 6 years smoke free Today!!!

Congratulations Marcie! 6 years is pretty good in my book!

Thank you for all your help and support in mine and many other's quit journey!

b1478fad336560674089bd1e43ed8def.gif

18 Replies
MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON ......

5af6e6b7f2510152b3c55c011686393b.jpg

Congratulations Marcie wherever you are. 

elvan

Congratulations Marcie!

JACKIE1-25-15

six years.jpgCCCongratulations

marciem

Thanks soooooo much my wonderful buddy and friend!!  

You were one of the reasons I kept going back to try to pay it forward after I was completely done-through-finished with smoking.  Some people just keep drawing you back to the homestead.

Image result for happy eeyore gifs

beazel

Congratulations Marcie! You have definitely been the wind beneath my wings on many occasions (when I wasn't ducking your frying pan!) Hearts Emoticons Emoticons

marciem

Thanks beazel!!  I do miss the old homestead and I'm so glad to have familiar faces like yours over here.  You sure kept us all going with your great games!!  This is an awesome quit-site also, and I'm still trying to learn the ropes.

LOL.. I was never one that actually "used" that frying pan... it was merely a do-it-yourself suggestion if someone was in need of some tough love    ... as a 'what WERE you thinkin'?" at a relapse.

marciem

@Mark

@Indingrl

@Marilyn

@Dale

@Elven

@Jackie1

Thank you all so much for the congratulations, and all the encouragement and advice you give daily so freely to those shedding this awful addiction we share.

Giulia

A day late, but heartfelt congrats on your SIX YEARS!!!!!