cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jim24

My Set Date Anew

I have decided to stop on fathers day. I have some nicotine patches, they are a little aged but maybe they will help with that first morning craving. They are the 4mg patches to be used att night one every 24 hrs and no nicotine use at all. We shall see.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
lois2

Good luck we will kick this habit . my quit date is 25 of june i am on chantix
0 Kudos
jim24

Lois, I did not quit yesterday as planned. Today did some research on the patches found out the patches I had were the wrong ones; it is a 3 step starting with a 21mg patch for 2 weeks. So it looks like my goal is still at hand. Dr appt on july 9 and my disability check will be here one the 3rd so it is a real possibility i can tell my dr i quit when i go see him. I can get the equte brand at walmart much cheaper than named brand and it is the same ingredients as others. I will WIN this fight.
0 Kudos
gwynne

I hope things are going well. My initial quit was for my mother... the only thing she asked me to get for her birthday was a smoke free me. Well played mother... It has only been two days, but I had to start my quit for her but I will commit to my quit for me. I think it helps to think of the people you need to live for! (yourself being one of those!)
Good luck!
0 Kudos