cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jssm0811

Munching on everything

How do you deal with the oral fixation? I can’t seem to stop eating!

15 Replies
AnnetteMM

I ate a lot of Twizzlers and Tootsie pops the first couple of weeks.  Then I switched to popcorn, and cheese and crackers.  Right now I'm on a kick of Fig Newtons... I really hope I get a craving for salad soon!

Giulia

Rice cakes are low calorie.  Strong green tea helped to curb my munchies.  And I would just literally chow down on iceberg lettuce, bite into it like an apple.  Desperate times!  lol  

YoungAtHeart

I must have had an easier time of it than you.....MY desperate times would NEVER have had me biting into a hear of iceberg lettuce.....now -- a bag of frozen Hershey Kisses ----- ANOTHER story!

GyorgyiM

EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT,EAT, EAT !!!!!!

NO SMOKE

Smiles...

I didn’t mention water as I have always kept water handy.   My entire adult life.     I tried the straws one time. Not doing that this time, they remind me to much of sucking on a cigarette. And I want to bury that so deep you have to dig to China find it. I’m hoping  can make exercise which I’ve always done my new addiction. At least it would help me stay in decent shape. This week has been totally insane for me and there has been triggers everywhere everywhere everywhere! I have not caved..... I think it’s a very good thing I live 10 miles from town. Prairie 44 dof

GyorgyiM

LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK !!!!

NO SMOKE

Edible Brownie Batter Cookie Dough! This eggless treat is a double chocolate attack with chocolate chips, sprinkles, hot fudge, and any topping you want! (desserts with cookie dough ovens)

0 Kudos