cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

elvan

Missing in Action???

It is entirely possible that I have missed some blogs or comments or conversations but I haven't seen either Pops‌ or IrishRose‌ in a while...anyone else?

21 Replies
IrishRose

Thank you for asking.  A (((((hug))))) for you, YoungAtHeart‌ .  I am back    now.

Love,

Irish Rose

0 Kudos
elvan

Thanks kristen-9.7.15‌ and Jennifer-Quit‌ I did not see that.  I did see that IrishRose‌ was having some issues with depression, just wanted to "look in on her."  I sent a PM to each of them.  

Ellen

IrishRose

Love you, elvan !  Thanks for caring.  (((((((hug))))))

Irish Rose

Sootie

IrishRose‌    Good to see you!!

IrishRose

Thank you, Sootie .  Hope you have been doing well! 

Irish Rose

0 Kudos
Barb102

I haven’t seen Pops either

Pops

I'm alright.  I'm just sort of uninspired these days with this damned furlough.  I did make my reservations for EX-7 a couple of days ago & posted it to the group page.

Pops w/116 DOF

elvan

You are missed but I am SO GLAD that you are "alright"...sorry about the furlough, seriously sorry.

Hugs,

Ellen

Sootie

Pops‌ Good to see you Pops---I was wondering how this latest government insanity was affecting you. I know you posted you are OK financially-----but it has to be wearing........I am trying to stay "non-political"---a HUGE struggle for  me........so I will simply say----you are in my thoughts as I pray for an end to this shut down.

Sootie

Pops‌   By the way-----how are Mac and Cheese?????