cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

velvet

May 16th or 23rd

I think I'm ready now. I have a week to decide whether I think I would benefit more stopping next week or the week after. I'm 80% sure I'm ready to stop but not 100% when I should stop. I know that I need this for myself and my family and friends. Any support from you guys would be great. Thanks for listening!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
amye78

Like I said in another post, there is no perfect time. Life will always throw you a curve ball when you least expect it. You have to learn how to weather those storms with out it. Make the DECISION and then stick with it. It took me just getting disgusted by the whole thing. I have 6 days, I still have some cravings, but it is nothing compared to days 1 and 2. What is 3 days of your life (to get over the physical addiction) to be healthier, cleaner, better smelling, and have more money? That and I am the captain of this ship. I am not going to let that little voice in the back of my head tell me that I want to smoke when I know that i dont need the nicotine anymore. You just gotta get a little mad I guess. Hope it helps
0 Kudos