cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DOCmarkC

March Quitters

I wonder if we start getting a bunch of new members starting late this month?
  Then we will have the '08's and the '09's!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
767 Replies
teresa15

Keep it up everyone! Look forward to April when we can say we are one month smoke free! Gee I'm glad I quit on March 2nd and not the 1st, who would believe my one month celebration on April fools Day? LOL!
0 Kudos
amber11

Hey Pam. My best advice is to stay very busy. Everytime I get a intense craving I go for a walk, or work on a painting, clean something in the house, just something to keep me busy until the urge passes. Also, lots of water. You can do it!
teresa15

Amber. Just want you to know i am thinking about you and your son today. I pray that all goes well. Stay strong!
0 Kudos
ross

I quit on March 3, I have been on the patch so far, yesterday I had my house cleaned and fresh again. KEEP it UP folks, I am happy to be among you.
0 Kudos
teresa15

Great job R! We are happy that you are here! I'm on day 5 and still alive. (That's my saying for the day). Today I feel happy, and free!!!!!!
0 Kudos
amber11

Out of surgery and still smoke free YEAH Thanks for all you guys prayers, he is doing great.
0 Kudos
teresa15

That's Awesome Amber, I am so proud of you!!!!! I actually have tears in my eyes right now because you did it!. I'm am glad everything went well. You Rock! If you can get through this, you can get through anything. WAY TO GO!
0 Kudos
christina

i agree with the house cleaning thing. I cannot sit still. I feel like my brain is going a mile a minute and unfortunately it is carrying to my bed time. I cant sleep. I am guessing this will be back to normal soon. I am happy to be among you guys. I am happy I am 4 days clean...cold turkey no less!
0 Kudos
teresa15

You are doing awesome Christina. Cold turkey is a very brave way to go, I give you a lot of credit for doing it. OMG! that would be like natural child birth for me. I had epidurals for all three. (I'm a real sissy). I have to have an easy button for everything. Have a great day and enjoy your clean house My 2 year old does not let me get much cleaning done, he is always getting into something the minute I turn my back. Anyone have a fix for that problem??????
0 Kudos
erica2

OK, so I quit on Friday (March 6) and I'm curious... I feel like I could sleep for a week! Does that have something to do with the lack of nicotine? I imagine it does, but I didn't know about it. My son is beginning to worry, so I'm going to take him to the BK playground... if a bunch of screaming children can't wake me up, nothing will!
0 Kudos