cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DOCmarkC

March Quitters

I wonder if we start getting a bunch of new members starting late this month?
  Then we will have the '08's and the '09's!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
767 Replies
kim30

I just wanted to say wooooohoooo for me! 40 days!!! I see no end to my being a non-smoker in sight. I LOVE IT!!! We are so incredible - Keep up the great work everyone.
0 Kudos
nancy_o

Good morning all and Happy Friday. I hope everyone has a GREAT SMOKE-FREE DAY. 🙂

Orkut Scraps
Orkut Scraps at WishAFriend.com
0 Kudos
nancy_o

You know I got to thinking and one of the best things of being a non-smoker is that I don't wake up with a 'cigarette hangover' and I don't smell like a stale ashtray. Okay that's two things, but who's counting.
0 Kudos
sandi8

Yea to kim 40 days here too i just noticed when my stupid computer messed up i forgot to rejoin this group brain dead me. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and stay smoke-free
0 Kudos
sandi8

Congratulations Graphic #59

Congratulations | Forward this picture
  WOO HOO PARTY FOR ALL OF US
0 Kudos
sandi8

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
Have to share to have fun
0 Kudos
mike4

Good morning all, hope we all had a great smoke free weekend. Just stopped in to say hello. Have a great monday everyone.
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
joanne

My last smoke was on March 10. I am doing this one day at a time. The cigarette tax just went up again, I am very broke and it's either buy cigarettes or buy food! (Some days, can't even buy food.) So that makes the choice easier.
  I used Chantix from November 15, up to last week. Still okay, the only times I crave is after an emotional crash... and then it's still resistable.

Can anyone tell me what changes my body has made now, after my first 7 weeks smoke-free? I do feel a little better, but I still miss them sometimes.
0 Kudos

Happy Wednesday ... Happy EXing!!!
0 Kudos