cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DOCmarkC

March Quitters

I wonder if we start getting a bunch of new members starting late this month?
  Then we will have the '08's and the '09's!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
767 Replies
teresa15

Way to go Donna, Bobby and all the rest of you. Congrats on hanging in there. I will hit my 40 days tonight and it feels great. Tomorrow I will be 45 years old, and I plan to spend the whole 2nd part of my life smoke free. Gee, if they still make cigarettes in 45 years just imagine how much they will cost. LOL.
0 Kudos
becka

Good Mornin all. I am working on the 23rd day of my quit. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Becka....
0 Kudos

Three weeks and two days ... by midnight tonight. Dreamt of fighting off cigarettes last night ... Thankfully I won the battle in my sleep, and I am hopeful of carrying this through during all my waking moments! Here to clear(er) lungs and clean(er) air! HAPPY EASTER!
0 Kudos
bobby-brown

Good Morning All.
  Hope everyone had a Good, Good Friday now let's make this a Great Saturday.
  By 5:00 I will have completed my 26th Day. I am on the second phase regarding the patch and I will admit that there are times when I get a little too ahead of myself thinking that I have this addiction beat. Of course reality kicks in and I say "Bobby, are you @#@!!** kidding? you've been smoking for 30+ years and you have this beat in 26 days?"
  Good to be back on Earth.
0 Kudos
donna52

hey all,

urgghh...17th day and for some reason I am really craving a cig right now. Im not sure why...but I really want one. No worries fellow quitters..wanting one and having one are two different things...I cant do it...I wont do it 🙂
0 Kudos
bobby-brown

Feel like a smoke? Check your quit meter. One Cig and you lose, time, money, and hours off your life. What do you gain with the exception of massive guilt?
0 Kudos
chrissy5

Hello Everyone Today Is Day 20 For Me And I Feel Like Running A Marathon. Happy Easter Every Body 🙂
0 Kudos
mike4

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend and a happy easter. Almost three weeks since my last cig and feeling pretty good. I have also cut back on the gum chewing somewhat. Have a great day and keep it smoke free.
0 Kudos
stacey-d.

Hey to all you March quitters! I was going to quit in March and things didn't happen the way I wanted. So, this is where I first made contact. Some of you I have made friends with. I am checking in today to tell you that I am using the patch and it is working for me. I am 2 days and 16 3/4 hours smoke free!!! I feel so good about this. Using the support here has proven so helpful and the replacement therapy (patches) is helping. Once I start to step down with the patches and then get off of them I will be drug free. I know to give it time. I am just so glad not to be taking in that nasty smoke into my lungs anymore. I know this too could pass but I am enjoying the "pink cloud" ride right now. They say if I can hold onto a corner of that cloud I can climb back onto it any time I want and that is called HOPE! Hang in there and keep on keepin on to all! God bless you all and thanks to every one that helped me get started. It really helped me get that jump start into this. THANKS!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

Yesterday Was Day 20 For Me And I Went Out To Eat With My Family. That Is How I Rewarded Myself 🙂
0 Kudos