cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DOCmarkC

March Quitters

I wonder if we start getting a bunch of new members starting late this month?
  Then we will have the '08's and the '09's!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
767 Replies
heidi8

Personally, I am NOT a "morning" person, but you guys are like little rays of cheerleading sunshine...get up! don't smoke! have a great day! - it's actually quite hilarious and VERY ENCOURAGING. Thanks for the reminder - Kudos to all.

Nancy - you GO with the exercising!
0 Kudos
nancy_o

Thanks. I decided one step at a time with the stop smoking and weight loss and my first step was the stop smoking now my next step is exercise and hopefully by the weekend I can begin a new diet. Have a GREAT SMOKE-FREE DAY. 🙂
0 Kudos
donna34

Hi everyone. I quit March 26. It was a little easier than I thought with the help of Chantix. Still have cravings, hopefully someday that will end. Congrats to all of you who quit!! Never thought I could actually do it, but soo happy I did.
0 Kudos
paula11

hi everyone
  today is day 23 for me. i am using commit. its still a struggle but i am determined. i will finish the plan. never did before. this is about my 8th time trying. it does get easier each time. good luck to anyone who tries to quit.
  paula
0 Kudos
andrew2

Hey all - Well march is nearly over, and I guess, and I just want to thank all of you for comments and support during my first quit month. I look forward to being a vet in a years time, and helping the 2010 march quitters!!
0 Kudos
nancy_o

What a wonderful positive attitude Andrew. Can I borrow that thought/attitude? Keep up the good work. Have a GREAT SMOKE-FREE DAY. 🙂
0 Kudos
stacey-d.

Good morning too all! You are my morning cheer! The success stories here add to my determination. Keep up the great work! God bless!
0 Kudos
Denise28

Hi Everyone! Today is Day 16 for me and happy that today is the last day of March. I started this time using the patch 2 weeks ago but I took it off yesterday and I am doing fine.
0 Kudos
antonia

please pray for my son mike for a full recovery from drugs, my friend who i can forgive but not forget told me seh had a dream last night my son died i was sososo upset i called my sister and she said that is not a friend who does that and death means birth and not to worry. but you wana hear something wierd even with all thia stress didnt even think of a cit. im going to call my preist too because she did scare me but when she was talking it was the devil amen amen amen god help me and my son mike amen.respond please amen
0 Kudos
rich6

I quit on March 18th. So far so good!
0 Kudos