Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Make a Plan: Get ready for your quit date

You're probably wondering what you can do to prepare yourself as you near your quit date. Below is a list of things you can do to prepare yourself for your quit date. Keep in mind, it's your journey, these are mely suggestions. Other EXperienced quitters of the EX Community may come along and share their quit wisdom as well. Keep an open mind as you start an amazing journey!

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
12 Replies
Denise_60

Thank You ! I am trying to figure how this all works.

Kimshine

@Denise_60 welcome! If you need help with anything,I can do my best to help you. Most folks post under Blogs/Journals or Support. It's not the most user friendly site but you will learn to navigate with some patience.

In blogs and journals, You can introduce yourself and give a brief explanation of what you are quitting and how the group can help you. 

This is a great place to be for support!

Barbscloud

@CommunityAdmin I couldn't get your name to come up so I'm posting here.

Happy Holidays.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Same to you @Barbscloud !

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thank you @CommunityAdmin 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mike.n.Atlanta wrote:

Thank you @CommunityAdmin 

You're welcome! I assume your talking about your signature?

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
vjett1230

little late on this part my quit date was about 24 days ago and I am going strong!!!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@vjett1230 Super congrats on 24 days of success.    A little late, but not too late to educate yourself about nicotine addition and have a plan in place to deal with craving and triggers. And creating new associations with new  routines helps to foster a  along term quit.  This link has some great information to keep you on track.

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

We're here for you, so reach out anytime you might need some support.  Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos
AlexMagrath

I'm on my 3rd day of this time trying to quit. I'm having a hard time..does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos