cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Love Yourself Chapter 2

This is our new spot as the other got way too long.   That is kind of a good thing though....people finding a spot to get the support they need and share with the rest of us how they are working on building that love.   

So, let's keep the ball rolling and join in this.

Love you.....Love myself!

Tags (1)
731 Replies
elvan

You are so right...today IS a good day to have a GREAT day.  My son's cat is named Hobbes...the Calvin and Hobbes books are his 11 year old step son's FAVORITE books.  

MarilynH

Thanks Ellen, Calvin and Hobbes that's pretty neat elvan‌ 

0 Kudos
elvan

Night, lady.

Christine13

Today is a great day!!  Time to enjoy the sunshine!!!

You're tempting me to move to Arizona! Beautiful!

Daniela2016

Many snow birds live here several months out of the year Thomas3.20.2010‌, even though the window of beautiful weather is really not that narrow.  At least 6 months out of the year we can be outside, in a very pleasant weather.  We've lived here since '97 and we cover our plants every winter, but they only froze maybe 3-4 years.

I might have posted it already, but here is our Jasmine,  I planted about 6 years ago.  It keeps blooming during "summer" which is about 6 months/year and it smells divine.

Iasomie.jpg

elvan

Daniela2016‌ Your jasmine is beautiful, I remember all of the amazing foliage...the oleander that seemed to be everywhere, the cacti that just amazed me, and poinsettias growing to be four feet tall in a yard!  I HATED the heat though, I am not a hot weather person and I felt like it was hot for so long that I could not deal with it.  Wonder if it would have helped my arthritis to stay in that climate. Sure is beautiful there, although I am sure it is very different from when we left there in 1980.

MarilynH

Wishing everyone that may happen by this love yourself forum a relaxing peaceful and stressfree evening and a half decent nights sleep tonight with lots of Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

b4c826d0b4ad069c8dc44fcbcc01e8d4.jpg

0 Kudos
elvan

Same to you, dear Marilyn, I sure could USE one.  Beautiful colors!

MarilynH

Wishing everyone that happens by here a hasslefree, stressfree but most importantly a smokefree day, let's be EXtra good to ourselves because if we're not looking after ourselves properly nobody can do that for us because it's up to us.

b4dadab35043afd7da873b81f756bcf4.jpg

0 Kudos