cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Love Yourself Chapter 2

This is our new spot as the other got way too long.   That is kind of a good thing though....people finding a spot to get the support they need and share with the rest of us how they are working on building that love.   

So, let's keep the ball rolling and join in this.

Love you.....Love myself!

Tags (1)
731 Replies
elvan

Welcome to EX Barjohnson10‌, read everything you can find about nicotine addiction and make a plan for your quit with tools to use instead of smoking when triggers hit...trust me, they will hit.   Take this one day at a time or one feeling at a time and stay close to the site, read blogs, take advice and know that we all want you to succeed, we will help you as much as we possibly can.  Congratulations on setting your date.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

elvan

Daniela2016‌ When I saw that title, I KNEW that was you!

0 Kudos
Wantingacig57

I have Found that "LOVING YOURSELF" can be a SLOW Process when you Discover (as I have) that having been Very Hard on oneself, I AM truly VALUED by the Lord God Almighty from the very concept of being Created to being Born as a Human Being..into this World !!!

From age15 I was off on my own, (without any Loving family) with a Rebellious attitude, which proved to be Self Destructive !! I lost out in Alot of Divine Opportunity until the continued Draw of the Holy Spirit from age 33 to 50 yes old when I jumped on the FAITH wagon, of which I'm "Now Fully" vested in a LOVING LIFE to the Best if my Ability  Hence, the QUIT SMOKING!!! 

I am ashamed that I drug it all the way out to, "Having to quit before I can't walk or sleep" !!!

It was CONFESSION TIME just now... Feeling Great and Blessed over my Decision to QUIT SMOKING !!! YAHOOO

indingrl

Beautiful my beloved sister in Christ Jesus Amen n Amen you keep on keeping on WE WILL STAY QUIT TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT Amen

Wantingacig57

Amen and Amen !!! 

Having just reread my post I can see that I could ADD TO IT to make more sense where I jumped Subjects !!! Oopsi

Had too many thoughts at one time...oh well, i am my own worst CRITIC !! Hahaha

I think it was just right!

We all deserve Self-Compassion! Be kind to you!

elvan

That is lovely.

Lauralives

Love that Thomas!  I took a Self Compassion Course based on her books and research :}  Laura