Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

c2q

Looking for the EX Cafe?

Talk about going out with a bang.

Please try this link if you are looking for the cafe:

edit: I have removed the link to the original Cafe post for today. This post IS now the EX Cafe for today.

If it doesn't work, let's chat here folks.

This is the last EX Cafe anyway.

Care for a cuppa while I try to figure it out?

CoffeeRollMarilyn.jpg

Tags (1)
71 Replies
elvan

Good morning c2q‌ and Pops‌ and susan_m  it does not want me to copy and paste your name, Susan.  Thank all of you for running the cafe...in honor of the last day, I will have a vanilla latte with an extra shot of expresso and I am having a hard time deciding between a blueberry scone and a cinnamon roll...decisions, decisions.  It's like when I work my son and daughter in law's cafe and people want half a sandwich of one thing and the other half of something else...sorry, we don't do that.  I think I will go for the blueberry scone since I have not had a scone in a while.  Love to all of you!

Ellen

Pops

This should do your vanilla latte taste buds well....

elvan

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I can never get too much vanilla.

c2q

Hi Ellen! Nobody can copy and paste susan_m with the @mention menu at the moment. Mark‌ said somewhere that it has to do with the underscore in the name. Pretty easy work around is to go up to where she has posted, right click on her name and copy the link to her. 

Here is a vanilla latte the way you like it, Girl Friend. 

elvan

WOW two vanilla lattes...I DID say I can never get too much vanilla.  Thanks, Pati.

susan_m

Thank goodness, elvan...... Ellen - I have been really worried about you eating that darn dry toast.  I began to think maybe it was just me, but I caught Nigel Farage trying your icky breakfast, too.

Oh Nigel, do close your mouth while you're eating...

c2q

elvan wrote:

I am having a hard time deciding between a blueberry scone and a cinnamon roll...decisions, decisions.  It's like when I work my son and daughter in law's cafe and people want half a sandwich of one thing and the other half of something else...sorry, we don't do that.  I think I will go for the blueberry scone since I have not had a scone in a while.  Love to all of you!

Ellen

Would you taste these blueberry scone rolls for me? Maybe they will fulfill both your cravings.

elvan

c2q‌ oh YES, that will do it!  Blueberries and icing...what an amazing combo!

MePlus3

Good morning sorry I'm late but it's been a sluggish morning I fixed a energy drink now I'm almost halfway human again. Not sure what's going on there I went to bed early and sleep really good I guess it's just one of those days. I'm very happy to join you guys at the cafe today I often read but hardly ever comment thank you for the great vibes sent through this awesome cafe! I'll sit on the patio with you guys maybe some sun will remove this heaviness from my eyes lol I was reading the Virginia beach blog and kinda got a little heartbroken because I couldn't join I just simply can't afford it with the kids and a fixed income but I know there will be plenty of pictures and I'll be looking out and smiling with you guys from Mississippi! TerrieQuit‌ put that thing outside and come join your friends and family here don't treat yourself like an outcast girl you are more than welcome! 

c2q

Hi Kimberly MePlus3‌. So glad you're here. I think they're getting a volleyball game together over on the sand court that Barista Mortalzeus put in when the EX Cafe first opened. 

Want to come watch with me? Maybe someone will let us play.