cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ajcoffman

Looking for support on this journey

I just joined and I am scared out of my mind. I've been a smoker for over 7 years and i'm only 21!! I have 2 children and I want to be able to interact with them more and be a good mommy for them and by quitting myself, maybe i can convince my husband too. I have tried quiting cold turkey before, and it just makes me cranky. I'm really hoping and praying things will work out this time around. Looking for support, and I can't wait to start my new life as a non-smoker. 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Welcome to EX Aj,

I'm new also. I've been here for over a week now. You are so right about being a good mom and sticking around for your kids. This site is AWESOME! Being here has helped my tremendously. The best thing to do is keep posting in your blog. You will get so much support there.

PEACE!

Glinda

0 Kudos
wannabhealthy

I just joined about 1 hour ago, I also need support let's do this together.

0 Kudos
leonaevans

I have also just joined less than an hour ago. Can someone please help me? I really want to quit. I have been a smoker for probably 20 years as my best guess. As far as triggers, I have many that send me outside to smoke. I honestly need help. I am pleading with you guys to let me know what I need to do...

0 Kudos
lconnelly

I am new here, too, and all I know is it's going to be a lot easier to do this having found this website! I am so thankful that I stumbled upon it yesterday.

To those of you who have been here for a while ~ thanks for your advice along the way.

To those of you who are just beginning this journey ~ read the info on this site, use the tools offered here, and reach out to the rest of us. We're in this thing together!

0 Kudos