cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tim

Look at me now.

After fighting urges time and time again I feel as soldier in the war zone combating with everything known to mankind. My struggles are peaking and my time is at hand. Can I find a way easy to do this? Not likely! But the days are getting brighter as I maintain my mind with thoughts that I can overcome and be an acheiver and win this war with the help of my successors.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
tim

7 days pass by me as I struggle on looking for the 31st of Jan. to be my date to quit totally. My throat is sore and my coughing is getting to be much to deal with...I lite a cig and I cough and cough and cough till I put my cig out. Am I transforming into a acheiver or am I boasting? The urges still linger and draw me into the pits of hell for my family as I struggle for freedom from that dark demon called cigarette. I love the smell and am backed into a corner of the arouma from the smoke as it curles into the air and finds its way into my nostrials...at this point I am doomed for life...I think...but I am a non-smoker I feel like screaming out to the world. I AM A NON-SMOKER...I AM A NON-SMOKER....I AM A NON-SMOKER...ETC..........
0 Kudos
edith2

If smoking was easy, there would be millions more people quitting! When I was going through the difficult part of my quit, I made a decision to remember everything I hated about it so I hopefully wouldn't go back. The key to getting through the tough part is to maintain a positive attitude as much as possible. Remember that this tough part is temporary. The benefits are well worth it.
0 Kudos
edith2

If smoking was easy, there would be millions more people quitting! When I was going through the difficult part of my quit, I made a decision to remember everything I hated about it so I hopefully wouldn't go back. The key to getting through the tough part is to maintain a positive attitude as much as possible. Remember that this tough part is temporary. The benefits are well worth it.
0 Kudos
edith2

0 Kudos