cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gregp136

Let wake this group up!

Okay, so This whole State group thing didn't work in 2008.  Should we give it another try?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Here is one mewisconsin

Do I qualify - I visited there once?

0 Kudos
gregp136

Yes, visiting once is enough.  I just thought it was cute.  All these State groups were started in 2008, and very few saw any action.  An interesting idea that didn't fly.

0 Kudos
elvan

That's hilarious, I didn't know about state groups...I live in VA and I know there a several other members from this state...hmmm, you apparently are much more tech savvy than I am and you clearly have more time to explore than I do.  I am off to work again today and I am not in a good mood which is rather unusual...no thoughts of smoking but lots of thoughts of smacking people up side of the head.

Ellen

gregp136

Wouldn't it be great if we really could smack those who deserve it upside the head!  What a wonderful world this would be!

elvan

gregp136‌ I didn't smack anyone yesterday but I apparently underestimated the power of a killer look because once I used it, there were no issues for the rest of the day.  I will keep that in mind, I had no idea that I had that much power but there was laughter at my expense until I whirled around and used it and then there was complete silence for several minutes until I broke it by saying something to them.  I outgrew the mean girl thing in middle school and I was NEVER a part of it.  I would suspect that is well known by my coworkers now.  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

gregp136‌  Glad to see someone trying to get the groups (State and Month) going again.  If something materializes and there is a local meet-up in Wisconsin (my home state), Northern Illinois, NW Indiana, NE Iowa or SW Minnesota I'll likely make it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team