cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kids wants to Quit - Need Advice

My son has a number of health issues, he's way to young to be dealing with all of this. I just found out he was vaping to cope with the stress and anxiety.

I've talked to him about quitting and he's finally agreed to try . He's been afraid to try patches and gum, he thinks they won't work.  I have no idea where to start, I have never ever smoked. He's 23 and has recently moved back home to health issues. He's got a lot on his plate.

I could also just use some support from other parents who have been through this.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the EX Community! We have a few resources that you might be interested in checking out.

I'm glad to see you reaching out for support and the best support you can provide for your son right now is letting him know that you support his quit. It's great that he's interested in quitting - that desire to quit is the first step for his journey!

- Sarah, The EX Community Admin Team

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

@ConcernedMom99 Glad you reached out for help the and  @CommunityAdmin was able to provide you with some good resources for your son.   Wishing you both the best.

Barb

Thank you!

0 Kudos