Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Just for today

What is your no smoking plan for today?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Just for today I plan to be on guard and not allow others to affect my mood so I don't have to deal with having an urge to smoke no matter how slight.  This requires prayer. So my goal for today in to stay in prayer.

Sootie

This worked for me......I would stop and think about an intelligent (somewhat) adult with a very blessed life rolling dead leaves into a piece of paper, putting the paper IN HER MOUTH and lighting the end!!!! THEN----to make it worse....inhaling the smoke from the burning leaves into her lungs!!!

WHAAAAAAT!!!!

Isn't it kind of ridiculous when you think about it in that way?????

And, spending money to do it. After I went through that scenario (and laughed) the crave was usually gone.

JACKIE1-25-15

Just for today I plan to tackle some chores and handle business.  I look forward to a very bright day.

0 Kudos
AbasKid

My no smoking plan for today is-----------

Not smoke...

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I will stay as busy as I can! I will not smoke!

Terrie

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Just for today I will pamper me and do what makes me feel better.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Just for today I will take very good care of myself! and make the pledge not to smoke today no matter what! and I will call my Mother and see if she answers the phone and I won't get depressed or smoke if she doesn't answer again! and again! She just doesn't answer her phone or return calls!.Terrie  99  days!  Please, Help me pray for her!

LesleyON

Just for today I will not smoke and will quit letting it bother me that they are cutting our pension by a very large amount!  If I've been tempted to smoke again it has been this traumatic event in my life.  I will get through it and smoking will do nothing to help-in fact it will hurt me health wise and money wise!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

That peace and love be projected in every thing I do and everyone I come in contact with.

0 Kudos