Give and get support around quitting

barbara42

June Quitters

yea!!!!!!!!!!we got featured!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
525 Replies
smokefree2013

I think TarraH84 quit on us this group pretty much sucks!  No communication here?  Not what I expected.. I'm headed to...                                quitsmokingonline.com.

Good luck vera, and everybody else.!

0 Kudos
flaroyale

Day 3 for me.  Seems to be the worse yet. Working through it though. How are the rest of you doing

0 Kudos
lvs2rock

Day 8 for me! Several days have been R O U G H, but I keep fighting!  Looking forward to time passing so that the craves get weaker ;o)

0 Kudos
flaroyale

Ok day 5 started out good, but now it sucks. 

0 Kudos
flybygirl43

Hi, I'm nine days without cigs. I quit on June 10th.  I'm using the gum and that seems to help quite a lot.  I also think that I am just done with smoking.  I have about a half pack in a drawer in the kitchen and I tell myself if I really want one, I can have one.  But I haven't had one.  No one who knows me can believe this cuz I was such a huge smoker. But I can't get rid of the pack, not yet.  For some reason, knowing the cigs are there makes it easier for me to not smoke.  Some psychological reason I'm sure, but it's working for me.  Somehow I'm making it through each day without smoking and it's making me so happy!  But it's definately a battle.  One we should all be willing to fight. 

0 Kudos
Linda239

Most everyone uses the Community Blog section.  Just click on the blue Blog tab under the Community blue tab.

0 Kudos
Linda239

Most everyone uses the Community Blog section.  Just click on the blue Blog tab under the Community blue tab.

0 Kudos
brightmama

Today is my day 6.... first day that has truely sucked.  I expected it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it  LOL.      Colleen

0 Kudos
beccas

Tomorrow is my official quit day.  I did a trial run yesterday but caved at 3:30 and then again after dinner at 10:00pm.  I'm back on track this morning.  I've been up for 3 hrs. and haven't smoked yet.

I have noticed that I have been having a heavy feeling in my chest that was never there before.  I've also had a productive cough..unusual too.

0 Kudos
saraie

day 2 for me. feeling great 🙂

0 Kudos