Give and get support around quitting

barbara42

June Quitters

yea!!!!!!!!!!we got featured!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
525 Replies
vera9

Hi everyone newbie here my quit date is June 24th any support is welcomed Thanks

0 Kudos
vera9

Hi everyone newbie here my quit date is June 24th any support is welcomed Thanks

0 Kudos
vera9

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

This is day 3, have had some extreme urges today, but have made it thru. It's rough, but the withdrawals and "empty" feeling is still better than struggling to breathe.  Hope everyone is hanging in there.  We CAN do this!

0 Kudos

We are all happy to meet and greet each and everyone of you. As sarah stated before me, " we all hang out in the blogs" Please come join us and introduce yourself. We are all nicotine addicts here looking for support and giving it. Whether we are at day one or one thousand in our FREEDOM journey, it doesn't matter. We are all the same. Hope to see you in the blogs♥

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

What happened to TarraH84?  Didn't she open this group?  How's everyone doing?  Day 4 for me.  How ya doing flaroyale?  Zobird1996...2days..You can do it!  Vera, vera... you're gonna make, I can already tell.  My friends, check out www.quitsmokingonline.com  This has been a lifesaver for the past 4 days, helps with the psychological part which is the biggest part.  The nicotine is gone within a week, but the mind part is a bitc....?  Wishing you all the greatest success!

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

doesn't matter how many times you fail, just keep trying!

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

I think this is all a bunch of bullshit, nobody ever answers

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

This site is pretty much bullshit!  No one ever comments or anything. I'm out of here.

0 Kudos