yea!!!!!!!!!!we got featured!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
525 Replies
lukeymg2

June 2nd is my quit day.

0 Kudos
jchecking13

June 10th is my quit day ... I have tried soooooo many times to quit.  I hope this is the time it works!

0 Kudos
ceci

June 4 is my  (new) quit  date.  I had a slip this weekend which led to me smoking 2 packs.  I am so mad at myself.  I know I shouldn't be.  

If I tripped down one step, would I push myself down the entire stair case?  No I wouldn't.

0 Kudos
pesch21

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

My quit date is June 21st.    Just making a plan on how I'm going to change different habits.  Like where I drink my cup of coffee in the am.  What, When and where I smoke.  I wish everyone good luck

0 Kudos
lmaas107

I quit June 3.

0 Kudos
SarahP

Hi everyone!  Please make sure you come to the main Blog page to introduce yourself to the community!  That's where you'll find the most information and support for your quit, from the strength and knowledge of the full community! Just click on the "Blogs" tab next to the Groups tab at the top of this page. 

0 Kudos
flaroyale

Quit date starts tomorrow....I'm nervous but excited. I am sure yáll will hear a lot from me in the next few weeks.

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

Today, June 10, my quit day.  I have my patch on.  I'm 49 yrs and have smoked for 32 of those. I have copd, sleep apnea, bronchitis comes often, had pneumonia last Nov. I'm really tired of what smoking has done to my health. Today is the beginning of a new life for me. Good luck to all of us!  We can do it!

0 Kudos
smokefree2013

Day 2, yesterday wasn't too awful.  Just trying to stay focused.  Someone posted a website called quitsmokingonline, and I think it will be very helpful. Good luck to everyone else!

0 Kudos
zobird1996

My quit date is June 15. Really hoping I can do it thi time! Hopefully making some friends on here will help! 🙂

0 Kudos