barbara42

June Quitters

yea!!!!!!!!!!we got featured!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
525 Replies
christine12

Hello June quitters.
  It is almost two months since I picked up a nasty cig and smoked it. Cindy you are doing great, I am doing the same thing taking up exercising to lose weight, now that I can breathe and I have to admit I now can stay on the treadmill for 60 minutes and still get off and breathe. That is a wonderful feeling. So to all my quit buddies here is something to remember. Hip Hip Hip hora! we have done it. Lets all take the time and give yourself a big hug, because we all have given ourselves a new lease on life.
0 Kudos
celeste-faris

Howdy everyone! This is my 42nd day and I'm still an EX. Sometimes the cravings seem overwhelming but having given away all my lighters and ashtrays, I don't have the equipment anymore to smoke. What with the increase in the cost of cigarettes, not to mention my recent diagnosis of COPD, I can't afford to smoke any more! So guess what I did with the money I'm not spending on cigarettes? I bought a 2006 Dodge minivan! Yippee! So now I have an extra motivation to not pick up again - I've got to pay on the note. A new car seems an excellent way to reward myself !!
0 Kudos
maria18

48 days and holdin strong! 😉 That is about $528 worth of cigarettes I didn't buy and burn up! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!1
0 Kudos
jada

It has been 5 weeks, 3 days, 2 hours, and 38 min since I quit smoking!
  I have saved $83.37 to go on vacation instead of killing myself with smoking!
  I have refrained from smoking 266 cigarettes! Can't believe how nasty 266 cigarettes sound!
  And I have saved 2 days and 54 min. of my amazing life!!!
0 Kudos
lois2

37 days not smoking, this is great all of you June quit let's hang in there,
0 Kudos
mlynne

Hey there, June quitters! I'm just popping in to say and let you know my quit is still strong at 54 days! Today is the first day I skipped my morning Chantix, but will still take it in the evenings. I've got two packets left so I can be on one pill a day for four weeks. Wish me luck! Hope everyone is doing great and staying strong. I'm loving the fact I don't have to smoke anymore!
0 Kudos

Congrats to everyone! I have been smoke free since June 7. Feels good!!!
0 Kudos
jennifer53

Free and Healing for Two Months, Twelve Days, 14 Hours and 16 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 5 Days and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1472 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $324.06.
0 Kudos
lois2

My quit day was june 28 it has been 46 days smoke free .every one is doing great.
0 Kudos
kristen14

Quit June 22 using Chantix, Still 52 days and going strong! I have stopped taking the chantix and I still feel great!
  Congrats to all the June Quitters!!!!
0 Kudos