cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

It was a brown bread kinda day

I put on a crockpot of beans too.plus I got out in the yard this afternoon to get some fresh air we made it to 51°F  but it felt even warmer with the power of the Sun here's a pin that put a smile on my face  I hope you smile as well....

FB_IMG_1585510693683.jpg

If you're struggling please take a deep breath or as many as you need to and please know that we're all here to help you in any way we can we're living in some scary times BUT relapsing isn't the answer we've all got to take EXtra care of ourselves especially during these unprecedented times we all must choose to stick with our precious quit journeys so can hopefully have a much better quality of Life because breathing is essential to living to living.....

PSX_20190825_090655.jpg

12 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Imagine if it was winter time

this might be me well not exactly me

MarilynH

Hee hee hee LOL that could be me to whew I'm so glad that Spring is coming YAY!  Cousin-Itt

FB_IMG_1585436584740.jpg

Gai.C

To Funny Carl

sweetplt

LOL...at both of you...

MarilynH

0 Kudos
Strudel

Take care dear Marilyn! 

jus glad you didn't burn your bread.

I just ran across this

How to make your own yeast for baking - The Verge 

MarilynH

Thanks Dale very interesting I've been coming across similar articles like this the last time I was out was the 3rd of March and there was quite a bit of worry then about this Covid 19 so I bought extra yeast that day so thankfully I'm good there for roughly a year the same with flour I keep 5 bins full at all times and just keep rotating them each time I buy a 20 lb bag of flour on sale the same goes for sugar and spices I'm a date fanatic lol here's an old cookbook of Marks fathers, I went looking for it so I could take a picture of the cover to show you..... JonesCarpeDiem

15861780060171249268229.jpg

Marks Dad was a forest ranger back in his day I met him when he was 70 years old and already retired I loved listening to his stories he passed at the age of 86 on the 3rd of June in 2003 he used to make sourdough bread....

0 Kudos
Giulia

51?  It's SUMMER!  lol  Enjoy it.  (Love that first meme.)