cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

casey-edwards

It's been bout a week and a half now. Im startin to feel great.

Its been about a week and a half and Im feelin great. The cravings have slowed down dramatically. They get better every day. For all of you out there that are just starting to quit, and have bad bad cravings. Trust me, just fight em and they will get easier and easier for you. Just hang in there, and dont fall off of the wagon or you will be coughin and draggin. Just say to yourself "Its all a mind game, and no one or nothing is stronger than my mind". Once you establish to yourself that you can do it, nothing can stand in your way. I hope the best for everyone, and together we can all quit. Have a great day. p.s. These are my non smoking buddies. See, you can have fun without having that stankin ass cigarette
0 Kudos
4 Replies
manofsteele

What Super News !

10 days is a super start !

Wishing you continued success .... would luv to see this great winners attitude in the daily pledge group !
0 Kudos
polly2

LOL -- love the pic!! Am still laughing...Great post Casey!! You will be able to help many people here with your positive attitude!! Keep on keeping on DUDE!!!
0 Kudos
michel

Congrats! I'm at a week and I totally agree with the mental part of it! I hope you keep it up and stick to that determined mind frame! Good luck Casey! You can do it!
0 Kudos
cindy25

Wow! That is great news. Congrats on your new smoke free life! You sound like you are well on your way!
0 Kudos