cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

It's 28°F or -2°Celcius either way it's gorgeous out!

Mason Gramp and I got outside this afternoon and enjoyed this gorgeous mild sunshiny day I only slid down the driveway once I didn't try the banks which Mason loved, he asked if he could also spend tonight which of course we said yes   another 6 to 10 inches of the white crap is coming again tomorrow into Monday BUT it's great being an EXer because I enjoyed this beautiful day Smokefree plus I don't need to be outside in the Crappy weather nearly horking up a lung or possibly even both thinking I need that fix NO WAY BECAUSE I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE and neither does anyone as long as you stick with N.O.P.E and vigilance which guarantees you a LIFE of Freedom, here's a few pics Ellen that you asked for I had fun taking them. elvan I snapped a picture of Our 15 year old Samantha Digger Jane Hartley too she's watching Mason.....hey Christine13 I hope your weather in Western Canada is mild today too.

20190223_130103.jpg20190223_132042.jpg20190223_130356.jpg20190223_130826.jpg20190223_130931.jpg20190223_134249.jpg

9 Replies
indingrl

Thanks for sharing - raining in MY area od the world- YAHOOOOOO

sweetplt

Whooooo that’s a lot snow, love the share of pictures, Thank you Marilyn ... looks like fun by all ~ Colleen

Christine13

So happy you got out this afternoon to enjoy that sunshine Marilyn.  Sun is shining here now too!!  It's mild outside too and roads are slushy instead of slippery.  I can't believe you are in for another 10".  In two weeks we turn the clocks ahead, won't that be awesome, more daylight!!

N.O.P.E. is the word for today and everyday!!

MarilynH

Wow Spring ahead for more daylight, I like having longer days .

0 Kudos
Strudel

Wonderdul pictures Marilyn! So happy for your sunshine! 

MarilynH

Thanks Kathy, it was a beautiful day. Strudel

elvan

These are wonderful, Marilyn, thanks so much for sharing them.  Those snowbanks are impressive!...I'll bet Mason is hoping to do this all over again tomorrow.

Samantha looks so sweet...

Love you honey,

Ellen

MarilynH

Thanks Ellen Mason slept in until after 8 this morning I think the fresh air did us both good yesterday I slept until almost 7, I'm hoping we'll get out again before he goes home today once it warms up it's only 9 degrees right now with possibly a ft of the white crap coming they were predicting up to 10 inches but we may get more oh well Spring is coming.   elvan

DonnaMarie

Gorgeous people, dog, and snow! I'm lightly jealous of the white stuff. We don't see that around here nearly often enough; we get it's wet cousin, rain, instead.

Looks like a good time was had!

Donna