cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

It is Sharon's Birthday !!!

shashort A little bird told me it was your special day so I want to spread the word for a very special Ex'er and friend have  a Birthday all.jpgwonderful day and God bless you Sharon !

21 Replies
Giulia

Better eat it before this one does!  Happy  - So Glad You Were born  - Day!

Happy Birthday Sharon!

maryfreecig

Happy Birthday, Sharon! 

elvan

Happy, happy, happy birthday dear Sharon!  You are such a sweet lady and you have had such a tough year.  May this NEW one be filled with all the love and healing you can possibly imagine shashort‌!

XOXO,

Ellen

Diannnnn

Happy Birthday Sharon!! I hope you had a fabulous day and have an even more fabulous evening!

dwwms

Hope it is a very special birthday, Sharon!! And many more to come (smoke-free, of course!)

Doug

Jennifer-Quit

Happy Birthday Wonderful One!

NewMe

Getting to be the end of the day here, but glad I logged on in time to wish a super special fellow Ex a most stupendous, splendiferous, fabulous, awesome, incredible birthday. Plus, you know you can always stretch the celebration out for at least a week or so, right? You have had such ordeals to go through this year. So here is a birthday wish for you: for every difficult, sucky, awful, stressful event you had to endure this past year- may the next year bless you with some lucky, auspicious, wonderful, joyful, lovely life event that brings light and happiness into your life! Happy Birthday!

freeneasy

Happy birthday Sharon- it's the day after but better late than never (;

0 Kudos