Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Is it normal to have chest pains on the patch

I've started having chest pains after starting the patch

Tags (1)
28 Replies

Chest is getting better still got bad cough but know I'm supposed to do that been smoking since I was 13 will be 45 in July today is my 5th day not smoking.. I really appreciate everyone's concern it helps me get through the day. My sister came by yesterday she smoked in front of me..but I stayed strong and didn't smoke..I don't allow anyone to smoke inside..

indingrl

Yahoooooooooo CONGRATS 5 NICOTINE DAYS - WAY TO GO- so joy filled for YOU! GOOD JOB!

0 Kudos
elvan

Thinking about you...drink LOTS of liquids, it will help get the "gunk" out.

We really do all want you to succeed.

Ellen

DonnaMarie

Agree with the drinking. I like a nice apple/cinnamon herbal tea. It makes me feel good, it smells wonderful, and it's a lovely substitute for plain water. The warm might feel good with the chest congestion too!

Donna

Thank y'all so much

Thank you

0 Kudos

I know everything smells and taste different

DonnaMarie

My sister smoked in front of me recently in her own car. I didn't say a word. Why should I? I don't smoke anymore, right? She didn't do it to make me uncomfortable; she did it to have a cig. I'm learning not to be bothered by it.

Congrats to you for not smoking and glad you're feeling a bit better. Chest pain is never anything to play with.

Donna

elvan

Starting to feel more like yourself?  I like the tea idea, I know there are a couple that are for breathing...in the herbal tea department.

Ellen