Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Is it normal to have chest pains on the patch

I've started having chest pains after starting the patch

Tags (1)
28 Replies
notch9

Did you contact your doctor since you are scared and having chest pains?

0 Kudos
sweetplt

I read about your cough...this can happen after quit...however, chest pain and cough donot sound good...please contact your Doctor...and don’t smoke...Gotcha in my thoughts ~ Colleen 179 DOF

Went to er got bronchitis..the craving for cigs is strong today.. today is my 3rd day not smoking today has been a very stressful day with family issues

elvan

The WORST thing you can do is to smoke now, you need to give your lungs some time to heal.  Drink lots of fluids, I suggest taking generic mucinex which may help to loosen any phlegm you have.  REST, watch movies, listen to music.  You can get through this, it will get better and no crave is going to kill you but no one can say that about smoking.

Ellen

DonnaMarie

I'm so glad you went and got checked out. Bronchitis is nasty and it would be a huge mistake to smoke. I bet you don't! Stressful stuff will be there whether you smoke or not. If you smoke, you have that to deal with AGAIN!

Take care of yourself. It takes a bit to get over the bronchitis.

Congrats on not smoking.

Donna

Day 166

0 Kudos

One thing I don't have any cigarettes in the house made the hubby promise not to go get any no matter what

sweetplt

Glad you went to ER...butterfly38237 sorry you have bronchitis...rest and drink lots of fluids...and no smoking...your body is healing from quitting and now being sick...Take care of YOU...~ Colleen 180 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Happy to hear you went to the ER and know the cause of our chest pain.  That can be scary.   Take care of yourself right now.

Barb 

Barbara145

Smart girl.  No cigs in the house. That's the way to do it.  Once you get over the issues of quitting, you will never be sorry you quit.  It becomes pretty wonderful.  Take good care of you.  Lots of fluids, vitamins and good nutrition.

elvan

How are you doing now?  Are you starting to feel better?  Thinking of you.

Ellen