cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

susan_m

Is it just us?

Surely it's not just my family...... or is it?

Maggy arrived home from her study abroad trip last night. Yay!  She and her younger sister made a breakfast-in-PJs run to Chic-fil-A at 6 am this morning.  

Everbody does this, right?  Right?!!!!

20171221_065820.jpg

37 Replies
susan_m

Darren, hold on tight to every minute with them. You'll blink and they'll be grown.  The good news is that they're just as fun (sometimes even more so!) as they get older.

Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

101.jpg

It has been a real hoot everyday so far

It's the crazy stuff they do that just melts my heart and keeps me wanting more!

A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Mandolinrain

So sweet!

0 Kudos
elvan

What a beautiful photo...you have SO MUCH to look forward to and so many amazing memories to make and to cherish!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Awwwwww!!!!

0 Kudos
c2q

No, no, it's just your family, I'm sure of it.

And what a bunch of cuties you all are! Your girls look like wonderful people to hang out with. Where do you suppose they get that trait from?

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Ha! I just love you Pati. You should hear their smart mouths.....it's a trait they get from their dad <smirk>.

Have a wonderful Christmas,

0 Kudos
susan_m

Thank you Dale.  Same to you. 

JACKIE1-25-15

No it is not just your family.  I look around in the Walmart, shrug my shoulders and say "there must be a pajama party going on somewhere close by.   Enjoy.  My dad wanted to go out in his pj's it created an argument.  He says "Everybody is doing it!