cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

christina19

Is There Any Programs That Off Free Smoking Cessation Medicines?

Ok So I am a broke single mother and i really want to quit but can hardly find the extra money for gas sometimes ...much less the $100 plus to get the right tools what i need is to know is are there any resources that may be able to help me or others like me .
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Susan59

Some of the states are running free programs with the money they got from the tobacco settlement. Check out your states gov site and see.

Also something to think about is that the patch costs the same as smoking...so although you have to pay more upfront...it is pretty much the same in the long run unless you barely smoked......I have saved a ton of money since I quit as you can see from my stats below.........it is worth it to try to scrape the money together for the meds.....

You can do this!

Susan - Free and Healing for One Month, Twenty Seven Days, 15 Hours and 9 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 3 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1055 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $304.15.
0 Kudos
Susan59

http://www.naquitline.org/index.asp?dbsection=map&dbid=1

The linkabove has a map and when you click on your state it will tell the programs offered and requirements.

Good luck

Susan
0 Kudos
christina19

thank you sooo much thank u
0 Kudos