Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Roller831

Inspiration

inspiration.jpg

Tags (1)
5 Replies
Roller831

I saw this yesterday and it had me thinking why I hold onto to certain things I read here.  We are all imperfect.  I think what inspires me to continue on my quit journey are the admissions of individuals on their imperfections and how they deal with them.  What has inspired you here?

YoungAtHeart

I am inspired by Lucille Ball - who did ALL she did with rheumatoid arthritis!

Lucille Ball: Comedienne and Rheumatoid Arthritis Sufferer 

Who knew?

elvan

roller831  It really IS our imperfections that make this site so special.  I did not know that Lucille Ball had RA YoungAtHeart‌.  

JACKIE1-25-15

Growth, not only in the quit but other areas of our lives. What I see others accomplish through life's trials along with myself.  Making changes to improve our lives.  Being an inspiration and a support to one another is my inspiration.  The meeting of minds and new friendships creates strength in numbers. There is so much more but i can not express in all in a comment.  Thank you for bringing up the discussion. 

Strudel

I love the quote! I have been inspired by all of the fine people I have met here. If you get a chance to meet some EX'ers in person - please do it! We will gather again next spring! Congrats on your quit!