cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

IF YOU'RE NEW TO THIS FORUM PLEASE READ

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the  group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.
The majority of the support community here reside in the Blogs.  It's one of the blue tabs above the EX Community Header.  The best way to introduce yourself and gain the greatest support is to write a blog yourself.  We're eager to meet you.  Simply click on the Blog tab, then on "write a blog post," give it a title, put in the body and click on "Publish."  Look forward to seeing your there!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
clafranboise

My name is sharona123 I am just getting started so I need help quitting smoking so what ever help is out there I could use it
0 Kudos
Giulia

Hi there.  I'm coming  to your page momentarily.

0 Kudos
sherry121

HI, my name is Sherry. I have been trying to quit smoking forever. I have never been able to just let it go. I am currently using patches, however my emotions are all over the place when I go 2 days without a cigarette.  I feel like I have lost a friend. I feel helpless about this and need support . Thank you

0 Kudos