cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jennifer61

I want to give in!!

I am having serious marriage problems in the midst of me quitting. I find this unfathimable that I am torturing myself right now. I have done so well, but now I'm about to break down seriously, and I realize I have no supporters. I need some words or encouragement, I am about to break down. What is this for, this quit? Am I really worth it? I don't think I can be strong anymore
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Abby3

WTF?!? I just finished the PM to you thinking you were doing well!!! DANG IT! 😞
I don't know what happened between then and when you posted this, but I hope you are hanging in there alright!
I KNOW that YOU KNOW that you just ABSOLUTELY CANNOT give up now!!! You have made it so far, and it is too important for you to DO THIS FOR YOURSELF!
Don't doubt yourself - BE POSITIVE - YOU are in control and CAN do this!!
This isn't about being strong. This is about YOU changing YOUR life for the good. This is for your health, your dignity, your freedom!
You go back now, you will just have to start over because as soon as you take the one drag, there you are again....back in that spot you have been walking away from this past month! You have come SO FAR!! If you want, just stand there for a little bit, but don't you freakin turn around. I will come out there and kick your ass myself!!
Remember - You have MADE it! You don't HAVE to smoke anymore! Celebrate this!
Cigarettes will not heal an argument or upset....you can deal with this without them, I promise!
It's just not an option, you don't have them as a backup anymore - you are done with smoking!!!
Hang in there ladybug! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!
virtual hug,
a
0 Kudos
tasha3

Hi Jennifer -- Two of the BEST people on this website have responded to your discussion!!! Please take to heart what they are saying -- they are absolutely correct!!! Quitting is not a form of torture -- Stay Strong girl.......
glitter graphics
Myspace Glitter Graphics, Support Glitter Graphics
0 Kudos
jacob5

Don't look back - quitting is not an option!!!! We're here for you Jennifer!
0 Kudos
thenewk

hang in there.............smoking DOES NOT solve our hardships.........you are right where you should be.....stay in the here and now, feel all of it and pass it on......
glad you are a quitter!!!!
peace.....
0 Kudos
sylvie

you wanted support, wow, read everything again and again over here......there is no excuse, period.....
you need more? go on angeleyes page, make yourself watch the video, go now...right now.
You can do it girl,yessssssssssssss
0 Kudos
barbara42

you! are worth it, do not let self doubt tell you different. as for the other problems, i am sorry, but you can and will deal with this, show them all. that you are a winner!!!!! peace!
0 Kudos
kim50

Are you worth it?!?!?!!!!! Of course you are!!!!

Don't give in!! Stay strong!

I can relate...my husband drives me up a freakin wall 24/7. Don't break - don't let him ruin this for you.

DON'T QUIT YOUR QUIT - WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!!!
0 Kudos
jennifer61

Wow! I am overwhelmed with you guys here. Just to let you all know, I didn't smoke, but that last night was the hardest point in my quit. My life situation was so intense that I just wanted some simple solution to make it feel more comfortable for me. Right after I posted that, I called my brother that I havent talked to for over a year, and talked to him for 3 hours. We weren't talking for stupid reasons and the conversation went very well! I think he was so happy to hear from me as well as me that we didn't even discuss the last argument. Thanks again everyone, I don't know what I would do if it weren't for you all!
0 Kudos