cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Bcakes

I'm trying my best

I've been nicotine free for 8 days now for the first time in 9 years, A friend asked me to smoke a cigarette with him one last time should I do it? I don't think I'm strong enough and might to let it be my last one.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
maryfreecig

There is no reason to oblige your friend. Your friend is in active addiction mode and spinning the notion that you shouldn't be so uptight about smoking--you can have just one. You know this is not true, so you have a choice to make--go back to addiction or push forward in smobriety. 

0 Kudos
Bcakes

So guys.... I didn't smoke I'am now nicotine free for 10 days. I will not give in or up. Thanks for all the support!

marciem

YAAAAY you sksohail‌ ... 10 days is fantastic!!

I love your attitude, "never give in or up". 

Each trigger/urge/craving you overcome makes the addiction that much weaker and YOU that much stronger... 

Keep up the good work!!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 10 days smoke free.

Image result for celebrate you word pic

Barb

0 Kudos
Thovis

Right On!

0 Kudos
Legend

Congratulations on 10 days now Yay!!!

I am glad you did not smoke that cigarette. 

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

I'm proud of you temptation is ruff and you staved it off congratulations on Day 10 

0 Kudos
PrimeNumberJD

I'm so glad to see you didn't smoke it! Reading through, I was tense for you, protect that quit!

Whenever I think about just 1,I rel myself that I can have it if I want but it won't be 1 and I'll end up smoking again, it's that what i want? 

Great job overcoming this urge!

aboyd63

Congratulations  keep up the good work  I know I'm slow on responding but know I'm wishing the best for you on your smokefree quit.

0 Kudos