cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cpsono

I'm really trying but...

I miss the old site.  I'm trying to navigate my way around the new platform, but I feel like I'm a bit lost.  This site has been a great comfort to me from the very beginning of my quit.  Now I feel like I'm missing something because i don't reallly know how to use the new features.  For example, how do I sent someone a message? Is this the place to "blog" and is blogging the same thing as starting a conversation?  I'm NOT going to lose my quit over this but I used to look forward to logging on everyday and seeing all of you and now I have much apprehension.  Advice, please!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

I will give you my number if you will call.  I can walk you thru a couple of things to get you started.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Guilia wrote a post with Ex help for Exers (or something like that) that gives some tips.  Find something she wrote, click on her avatar to get to her page, and then go to "authored" to find all her posts (I think!)

We didn't know the other site when we first got there, either, but this one has so many bells and whistles that I feel bombarded and uncomfortable, too.  Change is difficult.

I'm giving it a try and then I'll decide if the hassle is worth it!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1134-ex-to-ex-instructions 

Just click on the above.  This is what Nancy was talking about.