cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kburn2

I'm not sure where to post comments to others, but here I am! :)

I just found this site... I think I need to go through this a little more as I can't figure how to respond/reply to the wonderful women and their comments. I am the mother of a beautiful child, my 15 yr old son. My husband and our boy have always been my priorities--with this exception. I have decided to reprioritize--really love God first and know that I am loved so that I can my husband and our boy like nobody's business. It sounds like we (you and me) are experiencing the same things--readiness, fear, some anxiety, shame, guilt... I'm looking forward to doing something good here--maybe making some friends, encouraging someone, conquering my Everest... My quit date is 1 FEB, and I want this. I quit during basic training; I quit when I found out I was pregnant. I have quit for a day or two off and on throughout the past 14 years. This time, I am ready. Thanks for being here with me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hi kburn! Just saw your note. I'm on west coast time and haven't been to your page yet to see where you are from. Welcome!

We all pretty much hang out in the blogs (see top of page and click on the link)

Otherwise you can comment on an individudual pages. I'll leave a message there so you can see what I mean. 

0 Kudos

See you in the BLOGS!
0 Kudos
hattie

Thanks Maggie... I am having the same trouble and had the same question. Off to the blogs I go! I just signed up a few hours ago.

0 Kudos