cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

michelle84

I'm new

Hi there everyone. I am ready to quit smoking actually I already had a date set and then found this web site. Tomorrow is my quit date. I tried to quit in April but it just didn't work. Seems i've been smoking as long as i've been walking...LOL. I am tiered of the husbands coplaints about my smoking and a few weeks ago my 3 year old said "when I grow up i'm going to smoke like you." Boy oh boy I hated the feeling that came with that. I'll talk to you all soon.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
michelle84

Today I go back to not smoking in the car, now that things have some what setteled. I hate the smell of smoke on my hands, don't you? If you guys can do it so can I.
0 Kudos
michelle_

Wow!! Love that positive attitude, Michelle!! Not smoking in the car is a GOOD first step!! Great idea!! I hate the smell of smoke on me at all!! I do loathe the smell of it!! Stay strong!!
0 Kudos
michelle_

I'm sorrry to hear that both of your parents smoked. Have they quit yet? My dad has quit, then started back up again. I'm trying to quit so my mom will quit. Hey, Bloodhound, congrats on your 21 days!! That's quite an achievement!! Stay strong!!
0 Kudos