cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

I'm Home!!

Hi and hello it's me again. Oh my goodness I am finally home sweet home. Oh what a wonderful and great feeling it is. I got home last night around 8:30 pm.  I think they forgot how to discharge me lol. Gee whiz I was only supposed to stay 5-7 days and my goodness they held me hostage for 33 days.  I was so anxious to get home I kept asking him if can he drive faster (I usually have to ask him to slow down but not last night lmao) instead I kept asking if we are there yet lol.  It was great when I finally walked in my house and seen my precious sweet fur babies and I was so happy to see them as much as they were happy to see me,  From this point the dogs won't let me out of their sites.  Oh my goodness me and the bed snuggled until 3 this afternoon and apparently the dogs snuggled with me as I heard my husband asking the dogs why they were in bed with me.  They are not normally aloud to sleep in our bed and usually cannot climb in our bed as some how they figured it out. It was funny and sure made my sad heart happy today.  Although, I did have a thought go through my brain about how I wanted a cigarette but thats was all it was a memory.  Today has been 287 smoke free and no way I will give in to the nico dude. Slowly but surely getting close to 1 year,  Thank you all for all your love and support. Big hugs to all of you.

35 Replies
RachelMB

Hi Sharon-

I'm so glad you are home and surrounded by your family and fur babies! I will continue to send prayers for a speedy recovery! We missed you! xoxoxo

Rachel

0 Kudos
Pops

hey hey hey Sistaah!  good to see you making it back to the digs...gotta love that unconditional love the animals give us.  I'm sure hoping that you recover fully and quickly...keep up the good fight....

Pops

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome home, Sharon!  I am sure your fur babies are going to keep a close eye on you and help you to heal more quickly. Thirty three days in a hospital is a nightmare but, then again, everything you have been through is a nightmare.  I am so glad you are back!  Now, take it easy and don't try to do too much.

Much love,

Ellen

0 Kudos

WELCOME HOME, SHARON!!!!

Do what it takes to stay home! As much as the hospital loves your positive spirit and humor, they don't want you coming back! 

Enjoy your Day today and every Day!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I hope you are awakening from a wonderful, restful, QUIET night's sleep!

Sooooooo happy for your progress!

Nancy

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Welcome home Sharon, congratulations on your precious 287 splendiforous DOF and counting WTG my friend and fellow Exer.

0 Kudos
vanlil

I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU SHARON.............No place like home for sure.

This new Ex site is not for me - but I am working on figuring it out.

Big Hugs Girlfriend.

Lillian  252 dof

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Soooooo Happy for you Sharon. That really was a long stay. Congratulations on all those smoke free days, wow nearly a year. You have so got this. Well get rest if you need it and sniggle with your family! I'm sure they missed you very much.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Welcome home Sharon!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Ya You Sharon

So  glad you are home. Nothing like being home.

Prayers for  speedy healing.

Congratulations on 287 Days!!

Mags 1320 DOF

0 Kudos