cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Exvape

I love being an exsmoker & exvaper

It’s the best feeling in the world to be done with smokes and vapes!

Labels (1)
8 Replies
elvan

I agree, although I never vaped, I am always grateful that I quit smoking.  Wish I had done it sooner but I did it and it was worth every moment that I perceived as difficult at the time.

What a great job you are doing!

Ellen

Exvape

I smoked a few cigarettes a day for years...and then when ecigs became available I sold myself a bill of goods that I could vape as much as I wanted without any negative consequences...soon I was vaping all the time ...most of that was at my desk at work...the more stress i would feel the more I would vape....then I would vape to relax....then I would vape walking the dog....then I would vape driving my car....I can’t think of a circumstance that wouldn’t provoke my vaping...vape vape vape.  The blood vessels in my eyes seemed to burst all the time ...I would stop vaping for a few days and my eyes would clear up.....then I’d start vaping again and soon I’d be vaping all the time. I’ve always found the news conflicting...in England the medical association says vaping is fine (good for smokers looking to quit)...in the US vaping is all over the news these days. In my view nicotine is an unnecessary poison that got me hooked. I just needed the resolve to stop.  I quit Friday sept 27th after vaping all day while working on a project for a difficult client. I decided the difficult client wasn’t worth dying for so I went searching for some help and stumbled on this site...anyway I still get urges but I let them come and go. I don’t want to be a vapeholic anymore. Thanks for constant support.

Exvape.

elvan

GREAT job!

0 Kudos
beazel

Good for you! Smileys Mini graphics

AnnetteMM

Me, too!

static.png

YoungAtHeart

Happy for you, and grateful for your hanging around to spread the good word!

Nancy

sweetplt

It is...I love your positive energy...it is addicting...Happy Wednesday ~ Colleen 317 DOF 

maryfreecig

Stick with, keep adding up those vape free days and making new discoveries. Congrats on all your progress.